skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Things that amuse or depress me
02 March 2008
Weather Win
I was on break all last week, but I'm back in Indiana today. I have the weather for here and my hometown on my desktop:
Where I am now is on the left. Where my family is now is on the right. I'm feeling pretty good.
EDIT: Well, I deserve this:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2008
(72)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(24)
I posted this with Ctrl+P
All the cool kids hate Apple
Start?
Microsoft is a dirty thief, let's iCry about it
It's just like a real table!
Jon Stewart: 1, Crossfire: 0
Prefix notation considered harmful?
Holy hell, all is not lost
This post is a trade secret
Weapons of Mass Piracy
Microsoft: Standards are for lesser companies
random.choice(['Clever','Not so much'])
If Gore were President
I counterfeited Vista. Apparently
Just Fucking Google It
Escaping quotes in SQL
Microsoft giveth and Microsoft taketh away
WTF Tkinter?
Every vote counts, even after the election
Democrats and our primary
Weather Win
Dynamic Swap Space
Bush depresses electorate - Part 1 of 97
Peep Diorama
►
February
(8)
Blog List
Slashdot
A 1960 Paper Published In Science Predicts World Will End Next Month
3 hours ago
Worse Than Failure
Error'd: Fast Quick
8 hours ago
Reddit: programming
The Queen of Thailand flew a fighter solo today, becoming the first and only queen in the world to pilot a fighter jet
9 hours ago
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Everyone’s Doing It
10 hours ago
Schneier on Security
How Technology Empowers—and Imperils—Dictators
1 day ago
xkcd.com
Juice
2 days ago
Coding Horror
If we do not stop to help each other, what do we become?
1 week ago
i love typography, the typography blog
Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Ege Basalt
4 weeks ago
WebAppers
12 Must-Have Tools and Resources for Designers and Agencies in 2026
8 months ago
Zero Punctuation
Street Fighter 6 – Zero Punctuation
3 years ago
Explosm.net
Comic for 2021.12.21
4 years ago
Ubuntu Geek
Clusterssh – Administer multiple ssh or rsh shells simultaneously
5 years ago
Stevey's Blog Rants
Why Kotlin Is Better Than Whatever Dumb Language You're Using
9 years ago
Cleveland, Curveballs and Common Sense
Indoor baseball
10 years ago
Digg
12 Umbrellas That Do Suck
10 years ago
Wikipedia Featured Articles
April 1, 2013: ?
10 years ago
I say we are all ok
The next adventure... on the John Muir Trail!
11 years ago
Sysinternals
Hunting Down and Killing Ransomware
13 years ago
The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs
One last thing: R.I.P., Steve Jobs
15 years ago
Linux by Examples
copy files and create the directories if it doesn’t exist
15 years ago
Ubuntu Unleashed
Musings, occurences and the occasional sarcasm
The Old New Thing
Cectic - The Comic
Basic Instructions
Dinoballs
The Daily Ubuntu
Larry Osterman's WebLog
0x000000 Security
No comments:
Post a Comment